Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 2011 update

Here we are at the end of another year! Can one say it was an exciting year? The economy still in the dumps here in NW Ohio, politicians in DC are a bit scary, gas is still over $2 or more than it should be, on and on and on! But really, I know it's bad but, is it really "that" bad? I think we are getting a bunch of garbage from the news media!

My year hasn't been too bad! Could not find a job so, started a business. Good for me! Not going to make me rich but love doing it. I have several families going to the Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska, Europe. I'm headed to New Zealand and Australia! Who needs to be rich when you can enrich others and yourself.

So, yes, it has been a very exciting year and cannot wait to start a new and fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment