Sunday, June 2, 2013

Destination Wedding - Hawaii

 While June is the month for weddings, I cannot help but remember the destination wedding that I had the privilege of attending on Maui.  As you can see from the picture, it was very dramatic. (I'm sitting in the front row on the very left) The slight breeze off the ocean made it very comfortable for everyone dressed in their best Hawaiian attire.  The venue was a private residence in Makena, right on a beach.  The evening reception, on the same beach, was also very spectacular.  Tiki torches lit the night sky.  Hawaiian style food and cocktails were scrumptious.  The seating area was designated by pillars along with long flowing curtains.  Music filled the night air and a great time was had by all in attendance.  I rate this vacation/wedding as my all time favorite vacations ever.  Thank you to the bride and groom!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment