Monday, June 10, 2013

Distination Weddings - On a Cruise Ship

      So, it's still June and I just received my third wedding invitation.  Although the furthest I need to go is only an hour away by car.  But, once again, it also reminds me of a time I had attended a ship inspection in Miami.  While going through the ship's various areas, we learned that there was going to be 3 different weddings on board before sailing.

     This is just one way of having a distination wedding involving a cruise ship.  The bride, groom, wedding party and a few family and friends board the ship for the ceremony.  After the officient has preform his/her duty (sometimes the ship's captain) there is a reception.  Here the group will enjoy congratulating the bride and groom while sharing food, drinks and of course Wedding Cake.  Afterwards, most if not all the guest will disembark the ship and the Bride and Groom stay on to enjoy a fabulous Honeymoon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment