Monday, August 5, 2013

Foodies Vacation


Food - What can I say about it that hasn't already been said and written about?  So, for this installment of my blog I not going to write about food but, what people have shared about food.

One of the reasons I get from time to time from a client who does not want to take a cruise is because they don't want to gain weight.  When the first person told me that, they must have thought I was nuts because all I could do was to stare at them like I was dumbfounded.  Actually, I was!  Since then I have become more attune to client concerns regarding their personal needs and preferences including their cruise food adventure.

Yes, one has the availability to eat 24 hours a day while on most cruise ships.  I also have to assume that most of us have food available at home on a 24-hour basis.  Yes, most of the food can be considered gourmet and you may eat a little more at dinnertime than normal.  The thing is that you have a program for eating at home and it's not going to change much on the ship, if at all.  So, while you may consume more calories (weight gain) you more likely will be expending more calories with all the activities while taking this fantastic foodies vacation. - Bon Appetit!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment