Monday, July 29, 2013

No Worries

 The other day I was having a conversation with a real estate agent friend of mine.  While we were catching up on family, friends and local gossip the conversation did turn to our respective industries.  I have always had and interest in real estate, especially older historical homes.  She just loves to travel and has done a lot.  So as you can imagine there was no loss for words since we only had about an hour together because we both had appointments to go to.

During our conversation, Judy asked me a question that really turned a light on.  I had the answer but, never had thought of it as important.  However, as a client of mine, this would be very important!  The question was "What happens to the bookings I have made for my clients should something happen to me?"  Like I said, this question really hit me as something I should be relating to my clients especially at this time since I am a one man operation.  The answer is:  all my clients bookings would be taken over by the CruiseOne franchiser and then re-distributed to other local agents for processing.

I have always wanted my clients to have a "No Worries" vacation as I take care of all the details for them.  I also have always wanted them to not have to Worry with dealing with my agency.  A lot of my clients are from out of state and the fact that I work from home, it is much easier to ease their minds by letting them know that my agency is legit.  So now, I can let them know before they book that my agency is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and that after they book their investment in their dream vacation is protected.  Now my clients can have (before, during and after) a truly "No Worries" vacation.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment